Thursday 18 May 2017

Carnival Cruise: New Caledonia & Vanuatu || TRAVEL DIARY


Isle of Pines, New Caledonia

I was lucky enough to be taken on a cruise around some islands of New Caledonia in the South Pacific. We were due to visit three islands: Isle of Pines, Lifou Isle and Nouméa. However, the time we were visiting there had just been a tropical cyclone and Lifou Isle unfortunately had too much damage. So the day we were supposed to be stopping at Lifou Isle, we stopped at Mystery Island in Vanuatu. 

The cruise was definitely a different experience and one I'll not forget, though I'm not sure I would do one again. Even so, the islands were absolutely beautiful and I probably would never have seen them other. 

Love,
Brogan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig